Thursday, March 25, 2010

symbolisms


It's like a dumb switch that I can't turn off in my brain... I can't stop playing word association in my head. The latest peek into my mind comes in the form of greeting cards that I designed called "Symbolisms". They are simple sentiments that you can give to someone that you love (or hate). Probably not very practical and potentially passive they're an easy way to express yourself. One side is a picture and the opposite side has text that supports the image, or vice versa. All cards are business card sized and come in a envelope that matches or compliments the color of the particular card. I'm going on and on...

A few examples are below but you can see the on-going project on my website and find out more specifics on buying at my shop.





1 comment:

SKH said...

These are great, Erin!