Friday, June 18, 2010

boyghost


I honestly still am not over my Baltimore high. My addiction to Boyghost's (or Michael Wriston) Flickr stream isn't helping. I discovered his work through another favorite (which I wrote about before), Patrick Joust.

Although Michael recently has transplanted to California he has left behind an amazing collection of photos that tell yet another story about a city with so much to say. I love his perspective and the timeless feel of some of his images. The one above I think is just perfect.

I feel like my visit to Baltimore was one of the first times I really experienced a foreign place (and I've been all over the world). Something about it left an impression like no other; it also introduced me to some artists that I believe share my sentiment and fortunately have had more time and greater skill to capture it. Now I can't wait to see what images await of California.

Be sure to click view larger when you look at his photos on Flickr. These smaller sizes don't do them justice.




No comments: