Monday, June 21, 2010

time for a game


I feel like my relationship with sports is exclusive to when it airs on TV, although unlike soccer and the World Cup I have watched tennis since I was a child. I don't remember why. I briefly took lessons when I was about 10 and "played" on a team in junior high, but I was never very good and didn't take it that seriously. I'm betting that some sort of fascination with a male player in little shorts could have been the big break in following the game. Yes, I apparently was a superficial little gal. Anyway, today is the start of Wimbledon, an event I certainly plan on watching, regardless of who is wearing the shorts.

TENNIS ANYONE:
The World's Coolest Tennis Court [ Life Magazine ]
Wimbledon Game Schedule [ Wimbledon ]
Vintage Tennis Ball Cans [ Vintage Tennis Balls ]
Andy Murray Tennis Street Magic [ YouTube ]
Tennis the band [ Myspace ]

[ image via Shorpy ]

No comments: