Friday, April 22, 2011

obsessions

broken_social

While I haven't had time to get much done I've somehow carved out enough space in my brain to obsess over a few things. Part of me knows I've got to move on, while another part of me can't let go until I completely wear out my love for this stuff.

  • Broken Social Scene's "Sweetest Kill". The artwork (above) is pretty great too.
  • Trailer Park Boys on Netflix. I'm not sure how we stumbled upon this, but it's been a favorite since. We're even going to their live performance next month. What that will consist of I have no idea. I'm pretty sure I can count on thick Canadian accents, kitty talk, and cocktails in hand.
  • Search of the Day. My new job has me diving into the world wide web deeper than I've gone before. As my new mission carries on I discovered this site by a co-worker. It highlights some of the dumbest things that people search the internet for.
  • This guy's posters on Ebay. Don't buy them. When I win the lottery they will all be mine.
  • Making a wall like this in the bedroom.
  • This picture.
  • 512 Cascabel Cream Stout
  • No comments: