Wednesday, March 13, 2013

color of the year



Well, I'm a little behind on posting this, and it almost doesn't seem worth the trouble BUT it's become a tradition of sorts. I'm never one to break [ pointless ] routine so I give you my 6th post on Pantone's Color of the Year. They did their usual bang-up job making a pigment on a palette sound like the elixir of life. 

"Lively. Radiant. Lush… A color of elegance and beauty that enhances our sense of well-being, balance and harmony."

This is in fact one of my favorite colors. Rather than create a collection of beautiful emerald objects, I'm going to go the lazy route and offer some links to Pinterest eye candy.

SET ASIDE A DAY OR TWO AND GO:
TONS of boards -- [ Pantone Color of the Year 2013 ]
Not necessarily Pantone themed, but one of the boards I follow -- [ Going Green / Nathalie Chicha ]


No comments: